Terms and Conditions of Trade.
1st October 2009
This document sets out your rights and obligations, and those of Art in Bloom, in relation to products and services offered for sale through artinbloom.co.uk.
- Product descriptions.
- Whilst every care has been taken to ensure that the artwork and frames offered for purchase are accurately represented on the website, you should be aware that the settings and screen sizes of individual computers may alter the colour reproduction, contrast and aspect of the images displayed. The appearance of delivered artwork may vary slightly from how it appears on your screen.
- Art in Bloom offers its artwork for sale for the purpose of visual decoration in an environment that has the light, temperature and humidity conditions associated with a house or office with comfortable living and working conditions. We do not accept responsibility for deterioration due to use in environments with extremes of light, heat or humidity.
- Ordering from us.
- You are deemed to have placed an order with us by emailing an order form here or by completing our on-line checkout process. As part of the checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and correct any errors.
- Our acceptance of the order takes place when we dispatch the order.
- We may contact you and refuse to accept an order if:
- The goods are not available;
- We cannot obtain authorisation for your payment or your funds have not cleared into our bank account; or
- There has been an error in pricing or product description.
- All prices are in British pounds sterling (£) and include where applicable United Kingdom Value Added Tax and delivery by mail to the majority of countries worldwide. In the event that we are unable to deliver by mail to your country for any reason we will contact you to discuss alternatives.
- You may purchase goods from artinbloom.co.uk with your credit card in currencies other than pounds sterling. In such cases your credit card company will be billed in pounds sterling and they in turn will bill you in your local currency. The exchange rate applied to your transaction will be the rate set by your credit card company on the date of the transaction.
- Our prices are reviewed periodically and may change from time to time. You will be notified of this by an update to the website.
- Availability and Delivery
All artwork is offered on a first come first served basis. In the event that a piece of artwork is no longer available you will be contacted and offered either an alternative piece of equivalent value or a full refund.
If a painting or limited edition print is in stock delivery will normally be made within seven working days. If we need to reorder a limited edition print delivery will normally be within 15 working days.
If a limited edition print is in stock it will normally be dispatched within five working days. Delivery will be by Royal Mail and will be by first class post (inside the UK) or airmail (outside the UK).
Although we cannot guarantee delivery times Royal Mail states that most airmail packages arrive within five days.
- Postage and packing.
Unframed limited edition prints are normally supplied rolled in acid free tissue paper, packed in large diameter postal tubes and delivered by Royal Mail. If express delivery is required please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.
- Tax and duty.
Art in Bloom will be responsible for the payment of any applicable UK sales taxes. You will be responsible for the payment of any local customs taxes or duty due on import if you want your purchase shipped to countries other than the UK.
- Returns policy
- If you are not completely happy with your purchase you may return your artwork within 14 days of delivery for a refund. You must notify Art in Bloom of your intent to do this by mail or email within 7 days of delivery and we must receive the artwork within 14 days of delivery.
- You must return the artwork in its original packing or similar quality packing suitable for avoiding damage in transit. You are responsible for all collection and delivery charges associated with the return of the artwork to Art in Bloom.
- Once the artwork has been received by Art in Bloom, has been inspected and is found to be undamaged, we will issue a refund of the amount paid less any postage and packing costs.
- The right to return the artwork referred to in clauses 7.a, 7.b and 7.c will not apply if the artwork was created or customised especially for you or if it has been marked or damaged in any way.
Copyright and other intellectual property is and will remain vested in the artist. You must not use, reproduce, modify or distribute our images or any part of our images in any manner whatsoever.
- Please be aware that Art In Bloom will not accept liability or responsibility for any kind of loss or damage that may be incurred by you or a third party as a result of you or their use of this website. This exclusion shall include any loss of goodwill, profit, revenue or time and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss. howsoever caused.
- Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under English law.
- You also agree that the aggregate liability of Art in Bloom under this agreement (whether arising from negligence or otherwise), will not under any circumstances exceed the greater of i) £500 (Five hundred Pounds Sterling) or ii) an amount equal to the sums paid by you.
- Applicable Law.
Art in Bloom is a trading name of The Graphics Room Ltd, a company registered in England under registration number 2834190. All sales shall be governed by English law. You and we agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any disputes arising out of any sale.